Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Destiny is what I'd call it~~~

Andy & Amy where do I start.....??? What a gorgeous couple that share such a an amazing friendship most of all LOVE.... I adore the way they smile at each other, hold each other, most of all LOVE each other.  Happy Anniversary you two love birds. : ) 

These two are just fun to be around.


A & A

I dig the jean shots. haha


Amy was not just wearing that dress she was Rocking that dress. 




Seven years later & still so much in LOVE..

Great sports... kinda chilly. brrrrr...

Two dang GORGEOUS...

And this is what I call Destiny.
<3
I fell in love with you two. hehe..



2 comments:

  1. Oh Yvette!!!! Where do I start??? First of all, I want to say just how fabulous you are as a photographer, so professional and quick and talented... I could go on and on and on... You made us feel so comfortable, I swear we were just hanging out. These photos exceeding my wildest dreams. I'm so thankful for your accomodating spirit and talented eye. You are getting major thumbs up right now and the word is definitely being spread around on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this Yvette from Hollister? With two sisters, Yvonne and Yolette?
    If yes, it's Rachel Andersen from North County etc. Friends with Juliana etc.
    :)
    I'm on Facebook as Rachel Neuberger

    ReplyDelete